Year 2005-回忆
一转眼2005 年就快要结束了。这可说是非常奇特的一年,或许人生就是那么的奇特。可能是到了新的学院,有了新的开始,也有可能是我改变了自己对人生的看法。我真没想到我今年会遇见不平凡的人物,改变了我的一生。真是阴差阳错,两个不同世界的人却在巧合之下相识,我觉得这是缘分吧!但是我觉得我们不可能算是朋友,也只是泛泛之交罢了。虽然我认为世上绝世友情仍然存在,但是相遇的时间太晚了。。。
这一年来我开始寻找真正的我,而这并非是件容易的任务。因为当我发现更多关于我自己的个性时,我却更不了解我自己。。。更不知道我心里要的是什么,甚至时常用运气来试探自己的心。嗨。。。
Whenever I toss a coin, it is actually quite meaningless, as I seldom follow what is the outcome, instead I will be able to obtain the answer to what my heart wants. However, it is not true all the times, as my heart has its rights to confused now and then. Haiz...
Someone once make a comment that I should relax more... but how come when I think I am relaxing, but to others they think I am not? Maybe it is different people different way of looking at things... or it could be I am not really relaxing... haha... so scary...
Just as the holidays draw nearer to an end, I realised that I have wasted a bit of my time, when I could have done the plan c thingy earlier. It started late, because I was confident of my abilities to get it done within a few days, but I was wrong. No point regretting it now, but I have to stop it until I can afford the time, perhaps in February...
When the new school term reopens, I wonder what my focus will be, even though I got this good feeling it is not going to change a lot, maybe until the crucial period draws nearer…But the important question is between which cca... I am confused by the sudden changed of dates. The old ones really do not see the implication to the change of dates... haiz... Lets hope that I will not fail both sides...
Haha... really excited to see who would be my juniors next year... and also what type of juniors I will get. It is a different experience as compared to secondary schools, perhaps not that matured yet, can't be bothered with what the juniors are like next year. Anyway, with the problem of a new intake, means have to plan for orientation. I have no worries for one side, but it's the other side that I am afraid it will fail. Haiz...Let’s take one step at a time...
Anyway my wish for the coming new year, for my family, friends and myself:
让我们敲希望的钟啊, 多少祈祷在心中;
让大家看不到失败, 叫成功永远在.
让地球忘记了转动啊, 四季少了夏秋冬;
让宇宙关不了天窗, 叫太阳不西沉.
让欢喜代替了哀愁啊, 微笑不会再害羞;
让时光懂得去倒流, 叫青春不开溜;
让贫穷开始去逃亡啊, 快乐健康留四方;
让世界找不到黑暗, 幸福像花开放.
春天是个美丽的季节,希望会有一个完美的故事
陳湧翹